K. Back To School Night Chat
Let your teacher know that this is the perfect opportunity for you to introduce the room parents. Use this forum to encourage volunteers and talk about the teacher's wish list. Your introduction can be short and at the end of the evening, so as not to interfere with the teachers' presentation.
Due to lack of time for TK/Kinder before their back to school nights, the teachers will give the presentation instead.
BULLET POINTS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT GRADES 1-5:
- Annual Giving Campaign – please show the parents the envelope and let them know where they can find them or donate online at carpentercharter.org by clicking the DONATE NOW button
- Classroom Donation - let parents know each classroom will be collecting a voluntary donation of $85 per student. There will be marked envelopes in the classroom.
- PTA Membership - please let parents know they can pay their PTA membership in the envelope they received in their Welcome Folder, get one in the office or pay at carpentercharter.org.
- Class Roster – remind the parents to initial and/or correct their info.
- Carpenter Cares – please show the parents where the Carpenter Cares envelope is located in the classroom and let them know that everything is kept confidential.