E3. PTA's Annual Halloween Carnival
The PTA annual Halloween Carnival takes place on the Friday before Halloween. It begins after school on October 28, 2016, a minimum day, starting at 12:43PM and ending at 3:45PM.
The success of the Carnival is due to the many volunteers that help each year. The Halloween Carnival team will assign a booth to each classroom and a packet will be distributed to room parents a few weeks prior to the carnival. The packet contains information about the classroom's booth and a signup sheet for volunteers to work at the booth the day of the carnival.
Room Parent Carnival Needs:
- Upon receipt of your classroom packet, place the signup sheet inside or outside your classroom so parents can sign up for a shift.
- Email your class and ask parents to please sign up for a shift.
- Email your class for prize donations for the Carnival. Only new, age appropriate items will be accepted. All donations are tax deductible and can be dropped off in the Parent Resource Room.
- Two weeks before the Carnival, check your sign up sheet and send reminders to parents via email of the shifts that are open.
- Contact the Carnival Chairs the week of the Carnival if you are having difficulty filling shifts. (Hopefully, this won't be a problem.)
Every year the Room Parents help to make the Halloween Carnival a success.
Thank you in advance for all your help and hard work!