Information Required To Apply to Carpenter
To complete a child’s application to Carpenter, a parent/guardian must provide the following:
- Completed application forms
- Completed medical forms
- Record of immunizations [see IMMUNIZATION for immunization requirements]
- Legal proof of birth: original Birth Certificate (no copies) or current Passport
- Parent’s/guardian’s current driver’s license
- Current utility bills (Gas AND DWP) (original documents or Proof of Service letter AND online statement printouts)
- ONE of the following:
- Current Property Tax Bill
- Original Rental/Lease Agreement with owner’s or management company name and contact information
- Escrow Papers if recent home purchase
If your child’s residence cannot be verified with the above documents, additional documentation may be required.
If your child is enrolling in grades 1-5, we require a report card to verify grade placement. If child already attends an LAUSD school, a P.A.R. (pupil accounting report) from the current school is required by the end of the current school year.