CARPENTER MOVIE NIGHT
On Friday, October 14th, Carpenter becomes Studio City's version of Hogwarts! Please join us at 5PM for Carpenter's 7th Annual Movie Night! It's going to be a magic evening you wont want to miss!
Before our screen presentation there will be lots of entertainment for the whole family! Our Movie Night team is excited to offer great eats, limited edition Carpenter Harry Potter t-shirts, special guests, raffles and prizes! Come dressed in your favorite Harry Potter inspired costume and be apart of a costume parade and free raffle to all kids in costume!
Our wonderful movie concession stand is brought to you by 5th grade parents, check out the booths and support our PIE eateries by checking out their yummy offerings.
After sunset, our screen presentation will commence on a crazy, awesome big screen! Admission is free and all are welcome to bring a picnic blanket or chair and join us for a night of wizardry with our friends and families! Questions? Contact Jess Pucci Winter at email@example.com.
Please keep in mind some very important rules:
- Have a whole lot of fun!
- No running around the campus or playing on or with the apparatus or handball courts.
- Parents, please keep an eye on your children. Our volunteer security guards really, really do not like reprimanding your children (but will, if necessary).
- Respect the field seating. Blankets ONLY go on the ground before the mid-line of the field (the section closest to the screen & Laurel Canyon). No exceptions for any chairs, strollers or any other object you can think of that is not a blanket. (Incidentally, do not move the trash cans if they are in your way. Only volunteers may move any part of the Movie Night experience.)
- The field opens to seating at 5PM. This is firm...very, very firm. If you see a blanket on the field laid down a few minutes early, it's for one of the volunteers who cannot wait in line like everyone else because they are working hard. Please know the screen at Movie Night is awesome, every seat on the field will be great!
- Please properly throw away any trash you may have before, during and after the event in the proper receptacle. We have only volunteers working on Movie Night but cleaning up after everyone isn't in their job description.
- Enjoy the show!